Published Thursday, 17 October, 2013
A doctor on her first space voyage and a veteran astronaut are left floating in space after a catastrophic accident. Melissa and Katie worry that it’s going to be like 2001: A Space Odyssey. It’s not.
- Gravity (2013) - IMDb
- Kessler syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 'Gravity' Review by Astronaut Buzz Aldrin
- Astronaut Chris Hadfield Reviews 'Gravity': 'The Visuals Were Spectacularly Good'
- ? Wringing out Water on the ISS - for Science! - YouTube
- ? How You Wash Your Hair in Space - YouTube
- Rawwr! Astronaut creates a toy dinosaur from space station scraps - NBC News.com
- Gravity: the astronaut who inspired Sandra Bullock - Telegraph